Family History Expo Mesa - Here I come!

Watch out Mesa I am on my way tomorrow! I am packing a bag and I thought I would share some of my favorite things to bring to a conference.

Business cards - both for my business and my blog
Pre-printed return address labels - save time entering drawings and filling out forms
Camera
Laptop
RootsMagic to go USB stick
Water bottle
Cooler with drinks and lunch/dinner/snack options
Pad of paper
Pens, pencils, highlighter
Questions for Ask the Pros

Don't forget to bring your family history book to be scanned.  FamilySearch will scan your book and give you a digital copy on a flash drive they will provide.

See you there!

Comments

Zena said…
I like the return address labels to take with you. i could have used those in Springfield last September.

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium