On Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009, the Arizona State Genealogical Society will be hosting Geoff Rasmussen from Millennia Legacy Software.  Legacy is my favorite genealogical software.  I am looking forward to Geoff the Legacy Guru teaching some special aspects of the software.  This class will be aimed to the intermediate or advanced user.  I am looking forward to some ah ha moments as a learn some new tricks.  Legacy offers a free version of it's software without all the bells and whistles.  Anyway I am counting on Geoff to make me a junior guru so that I can just whip through the program and get those relatives under control and firmly planted in my family tree. 

I am happy with finally completing the first seven lessons of the NGS American Genealogy Course, especially proud that I made myself get the last few  in the mail today.  On to lesson eight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium