Family Update

John J. Joynt, III trial date has changed again! Nothing new since the date keeps changing. Let's hope the new November date is a keeper. In the meantime, I am back to searching the Poundstones. I just mailed a request for the death certificates for Ora Poundstone and Richard Poundstone (Ora's father). I am making a list of other places to look for records on Ora such as the probate court in Piatt County Illinois. Richard Poundstone has served in the Civil War, although not yet confirmed, so I need to locate his military records. I did locate a record for a Richard Poundstone in the Civil War however he lived in a different town and died on a different date. The search will continue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe