Updates

The Illinois State Archives sent the entry for for Richard Poundstone from the Roll of Honor.  It did list information about him but nothing I didn't already know.  I was hoping that it would provided the unit he served in the Civil War.  It is obvious that he did not serve for the state of Illinois.  Now I just need to find out whether or not he served in Indiana or Ohio.

My Uncle Bruce's murderer, John Joynt, has once again received a delay of trial.  The next hearing date will be at the end of July.  I hope that this case gets to trial before anymore family members pass away.  I have another Uncle that is in poor health that really needs to see this process completed before his time comes.

I have been working on a list of Illinois research to do if I have a chance to travel to Illinois for the trial.  Right now it is just wait and see while the wheels of justice grind away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium