Gary's Grandpa - Frank Augustus Urmanovich

One of the numerous SS-5 application requests I made was for my husband's Grandpa Frank Augustus Urmanovich. 

I did receive some clues from the application.  I now know that Frank's middle name was Augustus.  Once again the last name is spelled differently -  Urmanovich.  I have seen his papers say Urmanovich and Yurmanovich.  The only consistency with his name was after his naturalization when the name was changed to Urman.  The application also lists Western Machine Company as an employer.  His mother's last name appears to have a different spelling also, it looks like Gebaj, instead of Geboy.  I know have a few additional clues upon which to search, wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe