Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genealogy Database Statistics

Saturday Night!  Time for more Genealogy Fun! This prompt is brought to the genealogy community by Randy Seaver at http://www.geneamusings.com


Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1)  If you have your family tree research in a Genealogy Management Program (GMP), whether a computer software program or an online family tree, figure out how to find how many persons, places, sources, etc. are in your database (hint:  the Help button is your friend!).
2)  Tell us which GMP you use, and how many persons, places, sources, etc. are in your database(s) today in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, or in a Facebook status or Google+ stream comment.



I use RootsMagic software.  This is my cleaned out version of my research.  I pruned limbs that I had no verification on.  I did save that information in other databases in RootsMagic.


My Research Database:

*  People: 3373
*  Families:  672
*  Events: 3535
*  Alternate names: 381
*  Places: 597
*  Sources: 570
*  Citations: 2734
*  Repositories: 63
*  To-do tasks: 155
*  Multimedia items: 663
*  Multimedia links: 766
*  Addresses: 19
*  Correspondence: 2




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe