Scanning at the Family Reunion and Flip-Pal Summer Solstice Coupons

I have been giving my Flip-pal a workout.  I am happy to say that I have some new family photos thanks to my wonderful cousins and my Flip-pal.  The family reunion netted a good bunch of photos from the Dial and Clark family.  Cousin Tim rounded up a few photos I had never seen before including one of my Grandmother at age 5!  I am looking forward to sharing my finds here on my blog.  If you are getting ready to visit family you will want to get yourself a Flip-pal.  Below are the latest deals offered for the mobile scanner, happy scanning!

The Flip-Pal mobile scanner Summer Solstice Coupons (two promotional offers)! 

All promotion codes are active 12:00 a.m.–11:59 p.m. MDT (-6 GMT) on the dates listed. Please tell your customers to place their items in their shopping carts first, before using the promotion code.

Summer Solstice
Monday, June 18 – Saturday, June 30
Use Promotion Code: SSFP6A
Save $15 when you purchase a Flip-Pal mobile scanner! (Please place items in your shopping cart first before using the promotion code.)

Suite Summer Solstice
Monday, June 18 – Saturday, June 30
Use Promotion Code: SSS6A
Save $25 when you purchase a Flip-Pal mobile scanner with Creative Suite Craft Edition DVD! (Please place items in your shopping cart first before using the promotion code.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe