I wanted to share some of my favorite things from the first day of the Expo:
1. Lisa Louise Cooke - Always an enjoyable speaker, author, GenealogyGems podcaster and a good friend.
2. Gena Philibert Ortega - Gifted genealogist and author. Stop by and see her books From the Family Kitchen and Tracing Your Female Ancestors with Maureen Taylor.
3. Barbara Renick - I heard her speak for the first time in 2008. She is an enjoyable and personable speaker - boy have I learned.
4. FamilyRoots Publishing - Love updating my personal library, wish their booth wasn't so tempting.
5. Photo Tree.com - Bought a cheater sheet for Elements 11 and the Photo Restoration Kwik Guide. I cannot wait to get started.
6. Meeting people who read my blog! Thank you for introducing yourselves!
7. New acquaintances and catching up with old acquaintances!
8. Arlene Eakle - She is an encyclopedia of genealogical information, I always learn something new in her lectures.
9. Holly Hansen - President of Family Expos - She makes the Expo special for us all!
10. My hotel room - I am beat but I can't wait until tomorrow!