Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make a Timeline for an Ancestor

Tonight's assignment - Make a timeline for an ancestor.  Please see Randy Seaver's blog at http://www.geneamusings.com/2014/11/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-make.html for information!  Thanks for the challenge Randy! 

Here is my timeline for my third great grandfather John Nicholas Poundstone:





I used RootsMagic to create my timeline.  I then saved the timeline and endnotes to a PDF and used the snipping tool to create a jpeg to upload to my blog.  

I now see that I need to correct my endnote 27 - somehow the citation is incomplete.  Good thing Randy had us do the task, now I can correct poor Great Grandpa's citation!  Interesting to note the probate for John N Poundstone was settled about fifteen years after his death!   

#SNGF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium