#FGS2015 End of day three FGS

Wow!  Completely overwhelmed and filled with new research ideas.  The day started out with Laura Bush and Jenna Hager Bush.
Laura Bush and Jenna Hager Bush
Spent the the majority of my day working for Lisa Louise Cooke - goodness that woman is the Google Goddess!  It was enjoyable talking to all her fans.  I also had the pleasure of working with Sunny Morton.  Sunny writes for Familytree, and works with Lisa Louise Cooke in many facets including the Genealogy Gems book club.
Dick Eastman Thomas MacEntee and Laurie Desmarais


I had the pleasure of sitting with many talented bloggers during Laura Bush's speech.  Some of my favorites including Lisa Louise Cooke, Amy Lenertz Coffin, Thomas MacEntee and Dick Eastman.

I did attend a class by Michael Lacopo talking about tax records.  I will be hitting the tax rolls for my hard to find ancestors asap.  I also learned that Michael has a blog called Whose your Daddy that is a must read.

Tomorrow we get to see Donny Osmond, I am a lucky lucky girl.

Amy Coffn and Lisa Louise Cooke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe