When Jessica was little......

Dear Myrtle's Finally Get Organized To do list for the week is to share 1 family History Story per day. Visit http://blog.dearmyrtle.com/2011/03/organization-checklist-tab.html to join in the fun!

I have shared on Facebook the fact that two of my Great Grandmother's Johanna Schuck Miottel  and Stella Adams Poundstone both passed in the 1918 Flu epidemic.

Today I wanted to share something my daughter Jessica Lynne Fay (1983-2015) did when she was little.  One day when we were living with Grandma and Grandpa Clark - Grandpa told her to pick up toys and she said no.  Grandpa said "You will pick up your toys!"  again she said no!  My dad said that she will not tell him no and she put her fists at her side and said "You, you bok wok! I'm mad".  Now we joke around when someone makes us mad we call them a bok wok!
Jessica - Bok Wok age four



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium